Date & Time: Wednesday, 30 April 2020 | 9:00am – 11:00am
Location: Digital via Zoom
Digital Climate Leaders Forum
Tackling the plastic crisis
While the plastic crisis has received a lot of attention in the last year, measures to reduce plastic pollution in the environment and to increase its circularity have remained fragmented. In the first Digital Climate Leaders Forum we will discuss with sustainability leaders what role businesses can take in the plastic challenge and how the concept of Plastic Neutrality – along the lines of Climate Neutrality – can be a promising concept to tackle the crisis.
Join us for this exclusive Digital Climate Leaders Forum on Plastics on April 30th that will showcase the many opportunities for corporates to take meaningful action to create a sustainable future.
Our confirmed speakers from Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, The Dow Chemical Company and Amcor will share their experiences as well as challenges on their plastic stewardship journey. After the corporate inputs, these challenges will be discussed in small groups in digital breakout sessions to ensure personal exchange also during times of home office and quarantine.
- Introduction by Patrick Bürgi, co-founder of South Pole: From climate to plastic neutrality, South Poles’s involvement with the 3R-Initiative
- The plastic crisis: challenges & solutions – inputs by Plastic Collective and WWF International
- Presentation of corporate plastic challenges – confirmed speakers from Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, The Dow Chemical Company and Amcor
- Digital break out sessions – discussing corporate challenges in small groups
- Summary of discussions back in plenary session.
Registration for this event is now closed.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
About Climate Leaders Forums
The Climate Leaders Forum is a global events series that connects a network of pioneering business leaders who are driving meaningful action to address climate change. Speakers and participants share experiences and expertise with their peers and collaborators to develop new approaches to tackle the climate, or sustainability-related challenges their organisations face. From intimate and informal to large and cross-sectoral, events vary in topic and size to ensure business leaders get the most from the platform.